Below is a list of the Farmer's Market dates in Westchester County, NY
1) White Plains Farmer's Market - May 1-Nov 20, 2013 - Open from 8am-4pm on Court St between Main and Martine Aves.
2) Ossining Farmer's Market - Opens May 25 - 8:30am - 1pm every Saturday on the corner of Spring St. and Main ST.
3) Pleasantville Farmer's Market - Opens May 25 - 8:30am-1pm every Saturday in Memorial Plaza at the Pleasantville Train Station
4) Cold Spring Farmer's Market - Opens May 11 every Saturday at Boscobel - 1601 Rte 9D, garrison
5) Muscoot Farms Market - Opens May 12 every Sunday 10am-3pm - Muscoot Farms - 51 Rte 100, Katonah
6) Tarrytown Farmer's Market - Opens May 25 every Saturday - 8:30-1pm in Patriot's Park on Route 9
7) Croton Farmer's Market - Opens May 26 every Sunday from 9am-2pm in the lot on Municipal Place, off Rte 9.
8) Bronxville Farmer's Market - Opens May 11 - November 23 - Stone Place at Paxton Ave.