JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 549
Date: Dates Vary - Sunday
Time: 10 am to 3 pm - Please check to confirm times
Where: The Westchester County Center is located at 198 Central Park Avenue in White Plains, at the junction of the Bronx River Parkway and Tarrytown Road (Route 119).
For more information: Call the County Center at (914) 995-4050.
Now that all the holiday food and entertaining are over, it's time to get back to living a healthy lifestyle and eating nutritious, homegrown foods. Get ready to shop the fresh New York State foods and produce offered during the Westchester County Center Farmers Market.
Website: Main Street Market, White Plains
The Indoor Farmers market at the County Center in White Plains, NY will take place on Nov. 21,
Dec 12, Jan 2, 2011, Feb 13 2011, and Mar 20 2011.
Featuring: Fresh Produce, Baked Goods, Cheeses, Meats, Wines, And Live Entertainment!
All products are grown and produced by local farmers and vendors
Admission is FREE, Parking is $4
For more info contact 914.995.4050
Below is a list of the Farmer's Market dates in Westchester County, NY
1) White Plains Farmer's Market - May 1-Nov 20, 2013 - Open from 8am-4pm on Court St between Main and Martine Aves.
2) Ossining Farmer's Market - Opens May 25 - 8:30am - 1pm every Saturday on the corner of Spring St. and Main ST.
3) Pleasantville Farmer's Market - Opens May 25 - 8:30am-1pm every Saturday in Memorial Plaza at the Pleasantville Train Station
4) Cold Spring Farmer's Market - Opens May 11 every Saturday at Boscobel - 1601 Rte 9D, garrison
5) Muscoot Farms Market - Opens May 12 every Sunday 10am-3pm - Muscoot Farms - 51 Rte 100, Katonah
6) Tarrytown Farmer's Market - Opens May 25 every Saturday - 8:30-1pm in Patriot's Park on Route 9
7) Croton Farmer's Market - Opens May 26 every Sunday from 9am-2pm in the lot on Municipal Place, off Rte 9.
8) Bronxville Farmer's Market - Opens May 11 - November 23 - Stone Place at Paxton Ave.