There are many questions.
- How do you set a price?
- What comps do you look at?
- How do you find a real estate agent to work with? (Or should you try selling by yourself?)
- How will you (and your agent) market your home?
- How do you sell your home on the Web?
- How much can you expect to make from the sale of your home?
- How do you negotiate with a buyer? What about the agent's commission?
And then the big question: Where are you going to move to and how will you coordinate your sale and your purchase (or move to a rental) at the same time?
With such a plethora of questions, it's easy to feel overwhelmed, but choosing a local Real Estate guides are designed to take you through the process step-by-step. With renowned experts in home sales and staging helping you discover new sources of value in your home-hidden in your kitchen, bath, and even your front yard. A good local Real Estate representative will give you helpful advice so you can can learn how to increase your house's curb appeal and get your house sold, no matter how up or down the housing market may be.