JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 549
As a resident and entrepreneur in Westchester County since 1968 and active within her community, Bonnie has forged a strong real estate referral base, not only from Westchester County, but from all over the world. With over 22 years of real estate experience, she has been a consistent award-winning agent and ranks among the top producing 3% of all Realtors® in the U.S. She presently holds an Associate Broker's license with William Raveis Legends Realty Group.
Bonnie stresses the importance of cultivating relationships and educating her clients. Her expertise is based on many years of experience educating herself about local and environmental issues, building codes and zoning laws. Her technological savvy helps her to keep her finger on the pulse of this ever-changing real estate industry.
Bonnie applies a strong work ethic when working with sellers or buyers. Her calm demeanor makes buyers and sellers feel comfortable knowing she will be there throughout the process, from the smallest rental or first time home purchase to the high-end luxury estate properties. She realizes the importance of listening to her clients and their priorities. Her energy and enthusiasm help make each real estate transaction a smooth one. Her reputation as an effective negotiator has made her one of the most sought-after and successful Realtors® in Westchester County, New York.
As the market evolves you can depend on Bonnie to be well versed in new laws and changes in the real estate industry.
When not working with clients, you can find Bonnie advocating for the homeless population in Westchester, traveling, enjoying the theater, volunteering, collecting antique cigar cutters, or attending her family's many sporting events.
- Licensed Associate Broker at William Raveis Legends Realty Group
- Westchester Magazine - 5 Star Realtor Award 2011 thru 2017
- Trustee, Chair of Fundraising - HG Realtor Foundation
- President of The Empire State Chapter of the Women's Council of Realtors® - 2006
- New York State Association of Realtors - Communications Committee
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member New York State Association of Realtors
- Member Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors
- Member Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service
- Top 5 in Real Estate - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Board of Directors – Westchester Coalition for the Hungry and Homeless 2012, 2013, 2014
- Top Producer throughout her 22+ year career
- Co-Chairperson Hearts for the Homeless 2003, 2004, 2005
- Events Chairperson - Women's Council of Realtors® 2007 thru 2014
- Business Owner - Personal Care Industries - 1978 - 1995
- Property Owner - Scarsadale, Ossining
Real Estate for sale in Westchester County and Putnam County, New York.
Cities, towns and villages for sale in; Amawalk, Ardsley, Ardsley-on-Hudson, Armonk, Baldwin Place, Bedford, Bedford Corners, Bedford Hills, Brewster, Briarcliff Manor, Bronxville, Buchanan, Brewster, Carmel, Chappaqua, Cold Spring, Cortlandt, Cortlandt Manor, Crompond, Cross River, Croton Falls, Croton-on-Hudson, Crugers, Dobbs Ferry, East Fishkill, Eastchester, Elmsford, Garrison, Goldens Bridge, Granite Springs, Greenburgh, Harrison, Hartsdale, Hastings-on-Hudson, Hawthorne, Holmes, Hopewell Junction, Irvington, Jefferson Valley, Katonah, Kent, Lake Carmel, Lake Peekskill, Larchmont, Lewisboro, Lincolndale, Mahopac, Mahopac Falls, Mamaroneck, Maryknoll, Millwood, Mohegan Lake, Montrose, Mount Hope, Mount Kisco, Mount Pleasant, Mount Vernon, N.White Plains, Nelsonville, New Castle, New Rochelle, North Castle, North Salem, North Tarrytown, Ossining, Patterson, Peekskill, Pelham, Pelham Manor, Philipstown, Pleasantville, Port Chester, Pound Ridge, Purchase, Purdys, Purdys Station, Putnam Valley, Rye, Rye Brook, Rye City, Rye Town, Scarborough, Scarsdale, Shenorock, Shrub Oak, Sleepy Hollow, Somers, South Salem, Southeast, Stormville, Tarrytown, Thornwood, Tuckahoe, Valhalla, Verplank, Waccabuc, West Harrison, White Plains, Yonkers, Yorktown, Yorktown Heights.